25 marzo 2016

Glam VoxBox Review | Updates next week

My Influenster Glam VoxBox has arrived!

Seriously I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the box, I know a lot of people make reviews and stuff, but I just didn't believe they would send me one yet.

I was very pleased to notice that every product in it or
almost every one of them was really selected under the specific information I've been doing on the short surveys I had often answered to them.

I believe being an influenster is not complicated at all, and you have to test the products and give an honest review about them.

So here are some reviews of the products I've already tested out.

Not Your Mother's Refreshing Dry Shampoo

I was both excited and a bit scared of testing this shampoo. First of all I have oily roots and the rest of my hair tends to be dry.

I'm not a huge fan of dry shampoos because of bad experiences I've had with my mixed hair, even though I must say I'm glad I did give it a try to this Not Your Mother's Dry Shampoo. This one won't let your hair stiff nor sticky. It actually leaves a nice sensation, almost like if you washed your hair and then you just dry it with the towel.
After I sprayed it through out my hair, I combed it and styled it as I wanted to, It looked super cool and fresh.

Shea Moisture. Raw Shea Butter Facial wash & scrub

They actually sent me 3 samples that had different functions, but I had only tried this one. The product main ingredient comes from the fruit of an African tree that look like a hazelnut.

It has a subtle scent that lasts for a while on your skin. It really exfoliates your skin, you have to follow the directions as they say, I mean don't massage your face to strongly because I believe this product has an intense effect. By the way none of this products from Shea Moisture is tested on animals, they are cruelty free and they don't have mineral oil either, awesome right?


Q-tips cotton swabs. "Perfect for on-the-go"

I love Q-tips specially this cotton swabs, because I frequently use them to correct any mistake that I make when I'm doing my make-up.
They are a necessary tool
#BEAUTYTIPS
When your mascara transfers to your eyelid just wait until it dries and then take your cotton swab and remove it. You will see it will peel off easily.
Or when you accidentally paint your lips with a bad shape whether is on your upper lip or the lower one, take a Q-tip cotton swab and it will give you precision to clean the lipstick.

These are soft as described on the package but the cotton is well wrapped on the stick.

Next week:

So I'll be updating this post as soon as I try the other 3 products they have send me that are the following:
-Cutex Advances Revival nail polish remover pads (3 pads-individually packed)
-Gillette Venus shave gel with a touch of Olay Vanilla Cashmere. As far as I can tell it smells nice.
-Venus razors Embrace sensitive. "Less feel of irritation, even on sensitive skin". This package of razors suits me perfectly because I needed some razors that made a bit easier the process for my sensitive skin when shaving.

I hope you liked this review, if you have any question about the products or how to be an influenster write me on the comments or go there with my invitation (Disclaimer: I don't get paid for it).
I did my unboxing in spanish on my youtube chanel modaensuma


Don't forget to check out my social media:

Twitter https://twitter.com/modaensuma
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/modaensuma
Instagram https://www.instagram.com/modaensuma/
Pinterest https://es.pinterest.com/modaensuma/
Snapchat modaensuma


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario